Here are a few highlights:
- There were 90 people present between workers and guests. If you consider that our regular Sunday attendance is 130 people, that was an extraordinary result.
- Our youth received a lot of compliments for their joyful and excellent service.
- Our guest speakers, Bill and Maria Teresa Standridge did a great job presenting the gospel in a way relevant to couples.
- My aunt Jeanne watched Noah, so Melodee and I could attend!
- The food was amazing, which is incredibly important if you want to reach Italians…no chips and Sloppy Joe would do in this culture!
- And most importantly….THE GOSPEL WAS CLEARLY PRESENTED.